I’ve been an avid read since I was child and have read too many books to count so, it’s honestly hard to pick my favorites. However, there are always those few books that you will never forget. The books that acted as stepping stones to my development and left a permanent mark on me. I think we all have those favorite reads that we would read again and again. This list is composed of those books. Enjoy!
- The Earth, My Butt And Other Big Round Things
- How to Kill A Mockingbird
- Hot & Heavy: A Fat Girl’s Guide to Sex, Love & Fashion
- Brave, New World
- The Chocolate Wars
- The Secret Tail of Emily Windsnap
- The Giver
- The Uglies
- The Truth About Everything
What are your favorite reads?